Hello minna (everyone),

This blog is initiated, just to share my humble experiences being in a foreign country. I do hope that everyone will get some benefits reading through the posts, although I cannot promise the frequency of this blog being updated (oh I am soo not a good blogger, believe me *cough*). Nevertheless, enjoy reading! :)

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hanami in Nara kouen~

More pictures of hanami da yo! From uni, we went to Gakken-kita-ikoma station (eki), rode a train there, changed the train at Ikoma eki heading to Kintetsu Nara, the whole train route cost 450 yen. Many people were enjoying hanami at the park (kouen). Had a lovely lunch; fried bihun, egg sandwich and choc cake.. thank you kak aini, diyana and lin, totemo oishikatta!! and the scenery, subhanallah.. sangat cantik!!








No comments:

Post a Comment